Usually the camp site hosts two to three musical events a week.
The program is varied and will inspire young and old
– The karaoke evenings reunite experienced singers and amateurs
– The piano-bar events create a special atmosphere for your evenings with friends, around a drink
– The group Mr. Moon will make you swing
– The evenings of “Dominique’s Cabaret” will invite you to dance until 11.00 pm.
On Wednesdays, come and taste our famous Mussels and chips at our restaurant…
and on Sundays we propose special menus around a theme:
– Regional meal of the Ardèche
– Lasagne evening
– Royal Couscous
– Flemish Beef Stew.
A special evening will be organized for the French National Holiday on July 14th and for the national holiday of our Belgian friends on the 21st of July.
These festive evenings will be the perfect occasion to party in a relaxed atmosphere where friendships are easily made and consolidated, so you can enjoy the happiness of seeing your holiday friends again every year.
(The karaoke evenings end at 11.00 pm at the latest and the dancing events finish around midnight).